FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Below you’ll find the most asked questions about Black Dawn M&C as well as Black Dawn Armory & Range.
- Are we accepting dealers?
- Please feel free to contact Tim@blackdawnguns.com for inquires.
- How long has Black Dawn been in business?
- Black Dawn was established in 2008 under Black Dawn Industry and then later became Black Dawn Armory.
- Are all parts used in the assembly of a Black Dawn rifle made in the USA?
- Black Dawn is a Missouri based company and takes pride in using all USA made components.
- What are some of the calibers available?
- BDR-15: 5.56, 300blk
BDR-10: .243, .308, .260, 6.5
- Do the rifles come with a warranty?
- Black Dawn rifles come with a Lifetime Warranty free from manufacturer defect.
- Where can we find a calendar of events?
- For our events calendar CLICK HERE
- Where can we find Black Dawn products/rifles?
- We have several dealers that offer our product line; you may call us at 660-851-0907 to check for a dealer near you or to have something shipped.
- Does Black Dawn offer transfers?
- We will accept transfers from other dealers/customers as long as we are given proper notice and a transfer fee has been discussed.
- Will Black Dawn rails work with current Piston systems available?
- Black Dawn rails will work with the Osprey Piston system as well as the Adams Arms Piston setup.
Slight modifications will be needed for the Adams Arms system.
- What triggers are used in the Black Dawn line of rifles?
- ALG QMS triggers are used in all of the factory rifles except for the SPEC rifle and 3G rifle lines.
- How long is the indoor range?
- The range is 25yds and has ten separate lanes.
- What is the cost to use the range?
- The range cost is $15 per lane, two people are allowed per lane.
- Do you have rental guns?
- Black Dawn indoor range will have rental guns available; please call 660-851-0907 for current availability.
- What firearms are allowed on the range?
- The range is rifle rated up to and including a 50bmg.